Free feasibility study
The free feasibility study is either part of the wholistic energy consultation or is performed separate from it according to your specific needs. Depending on your individual situation, to perform the analysis, we need to visit you on site. Please get in contact with us to find out. The feasibility study includes:
- Dimensioning of PV System
- Economic feasibility analysis
Since the system’s economic feasibility depends on the dimensioning of the system, we perform multiple optimization loops taking into account:
- Your potential direct self-consumption of solar energy
- Your roof’s orientation, available space and shadowing
- Your own ideas and desires e.g. regarding investment volume
Our product portfolio allows us to design the photovoltaic system according to your specific needs. We don’t offer package solutions where the system is either to large or to small. The extra work on our side will pay off for you.
Most innovative technologies
- Mono stands for monocrystalline and is used to describe the type of silicon used for solar cells. Mono solar cells are made from an incredibly pure form of silicon, which makes them the most efficient material for the conversion of sunlight into energy.
- PERC stands for Passivated Emitter and Rear Contact and is a new technology aimed to achieve higher energy conversion efficiency compared to standard solar cells.
- 72 stands for the number of cells used in a solar module. We use module with 72 cells vs. standard modules with 60 cells. In Nicaragua this is possible due to commonly low roof inclination and uninterrupted roof space. As a result, we need fewer modules to generate the same amount of electricity what reduces the installation costs.
The photovoltaic modules that we use come with 10 years limited product warranty and 25 years limited power output warranty. The latter guarantees that the solar modules will not loose more than 20% of their power output capacity over the first 25 years.